Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Fuck Buddy Found...

In the past few months, I've learned quite a bit about myself.

I'll expand on all after....

1. I don't mind and quite encourage threesomes (especially DRUNK me) - I call it team building
2. I'm DEFINTELY bi-sexual
3. fuck buddy found ...and she is a girl, bonafide vagina and tits girl; which is AMAZING

Now everyone can go WTF, how did a straight girl who likes fucking dudes ALOT change it up and start fucking girls?

Well one, bisexual doesn't mean that im greedy and im not CHOOSING to be this way, hell it would be alot easier to be just straight, then i don't have to explain myself, it would also slim down the options cause fuck there already are so many options with just dudes.. *brain exploding*
So FUCK IT...its a real thing
I still like dick - in and around my poon
BUT I also like the rush of getting a girl off and the feeling of boobs on my body; its heavenly.

The whole realizing I'm bi thing has been my main reason for not blogging lately, its been a tad hard for me to come to grips with it and be ok with sharing it with anyone outside the girl i was fucking - also I didn't know how to approach it on here and whether you all would be interested in my stories even though they now will have more female appearances.

But here I am, like it or not...I'm gonna keep writing about my experiences and LOVE YOU ALL STILL.

Now, onto the first bullet - I think im going to make a whole seperate entry about that, since it seems to be a hot topic in my life lately and have a bit to say about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment