Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Asian Gang-STAH

He was legit, an asian gangster in asia. Met (I use the term "met" loosely - more like I spotted him) him in Hong Kong (hence why he is legit).

Me and my friends would always go to this one club on tuesday - it was free cover for ladies and open bar all night...soo why the fuck not. Aside from us expat folks there, there always seemed to be an gangster asian population on tuesdays too.

This particular night, I felt like changing things up, time for a challenge and just an excuse to be ridiculous. I had declared that tonite, I would infiltrate the asian gangsters (cause they never even noticed or talked to the expat peeps) and my goal was to dance and even maybe take one home (if I found a hottie one, or ya know...open bar always helps my options).

Within no time, I was dancing with the whole group of them, just around and around, there was one who was more into tieing the crazy white chick down soooo of course I hopped into a cab with him.

This guy lived like a journey away! (which now i knew meant i HAD to sleep over ) we get there...he owns a house, dogs, car, garage...everything - if you don't know people in Hong Kong don't just own houses...everyone lives in apartments or condos. So I knew instantly that this guy didn't just dress ghetto gangster....he was one!

For a gangster he was pretty soft...I was expecting some ruff shit - NOPE

he made us both go for a shower together (sooo awkward..."i don't know you man!") and he wanted to wash my body (that shit is just uncomfortable - I DON'T KNOW YOU); so i hopped quick out of there   and made my way to the bedroom to do what I know I would enjoy! -- SEX AND MORE SEX

Now that i knew he was soft, I knew I could tell him what to do and he would obey everything - we had sex. There is really nothing to say about the sex, he was like most HK locals and not so well endowed but I played nice like always and then I was like SLEEP TIME!

But no...he talked for like 2 hours about this chick he was gonna marry and then she left him and then started talking about his businesses and MAN I just wanted to up and leave, he was such a sad man for being like almost 30 and supposedly a friggen gangstah.

OH PS ..did i mention for all swagged out he looked with his clothes on, once they were off....he SERIOUSLY  had the body of a maybe 14 yr old boy.

I wanted to be up and going so fast out of this in the morning - In the morning he showed me all this stock of clothing cause he owned a bunch of stores in downtown and was offering me all these things FO FREE. I knew i couldn't take any just because i would feel obliged to at least give him another chance when all i wanted was to not talk nor see his face again!

That didn't happen till like the afternoon - he took me for breakfast (i wanted to puke) and then he rode the transit with me ALL the way back to my area (like DUDE, WTF WE JUST HAD SEX)

ugh...after that, I was over HK locals, onto the next foreign beasts to check off

No comments:

Post a Comment